Special Counsel is recruiting for a permanent Legal Billing Specialist job in Baltimore, MD. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing billing data and processes. This is a position that is well respected in the firm. You would interact with partners, associates, accounting teams and clients. The firm offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package. Salary is generous and dependent upon related experience.
Legal Billing Specialist Responsibilites:
- Manage billing and collections relationships including pre-bill and final bill processes and ensure timely processing
- Review the firm's standard or approved rates as well as special billing rates based on contractual standards.
- Work with partners and attorneys to resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- 5 years of recent experience working in a law firm setting in a similar position
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of Excel in an intermediate capacity
- Analytical and critical thinking skills along with strong understanding of the legal billing process in multiple practice areas
If you would like to learn more aobut the Billing Specialist Job in Baltimore, MD, let us know by applying today! Your application will be kept in strict confidence. Once received and reviewed, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your qualifications along with next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disabled