Special Counsel has a Legal Billing Specialist job in northern New Jersey, available with a law firm client. If you are an expert legal billing professional with law firm experience, we would love to see your resume today! Our client is an international law firm expanding its New Jersey team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Audit, review, and reconcile client invoices to ensure time is being billed accurately.
- Prepare client invoices as required by firm policy and client billing guidelines.
- Create final invoices and supporting documentation per clients’ request
- Submit electronic invoices, monitor and track progress from billing to collections.
Qualifications and Highlights:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of billing experience in law firm setting.
- Knowledge of Elite, Tymetrix 360, Bridgeway/Corridor, Ascnet, Serengeti Datacert, Counsel Link, and/or Collaborati preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, handle interruptions while maintaining flexibility to work on assignments.
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail on all assignments.
If you would like to be considered for the Legal Billing Specialist job in northern New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled