Legal Billing Specialist
Company: Special Counsel Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Detroit, Michigan Job Type: Direct Hire
Required Experience: 3+ years of experience
Special Counsel is currently recruiting for Legal Billing Specialists here in South East Michigan. Candidates with experience having worked as a Legal Billing Specialist in a law firm who are looking to make a move to a new firm are highly encouraged to send in their resumes immediately.
The Legal Billing Specialist Job Responsibilities Include:
- Tasked with handling all components of the client billing process. This includes finalizing client bills, handle e-billing and matters related to retainers, discounts, flat fee billing etc.
- Provide timely reports to departmental leaders regarding aging debt and outstanding invoices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects is critical
- Must have at least 3+ years of legal billing experience in a law firm within the past 4-5 years.
- Our clients are open to candidates of all educational backgrounds.
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this Legal Billing Specialist opportunity in South East, Michigan please submit your resume in Word format. Also, you can consider other available opportunities or apply for this opportunity on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled