Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming JD project expected to start ASAP in the DC area. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment. Please apply now to not miss out on the exciting opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: ASAP
- Duration: Anticipated duration is several weeks
- Bar Requirement: JD from accredited law school
- Hour Requirement: 40hrs/week
- Pay Rate: $27 / hr
- Location: Client site in downtown DC
Requirements and Qualifications
ROLE: FOIA Document Processors
REQUIRED SKILLS: Analyst to review responsive records, confirming documents are responsive and managing documents.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Familiar with office setting, use of computer and basic MS Office programs. Previous legal, legal review, or FOIA experience is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Receive new hard copy of requests, upload and triage them (reviewing and assigning) to ensure they are enough;
- Complete the intake processing work
- Answer calls from requesters asking about the status of their requests
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Legal Document Processor job in the DC area, please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled