Now hiring for an temporary executive assistant position in Plantation, Florida courtesy of Special Counsel! If you have at least five years of executive assistant experience, this is the perfect job for you!
- Assists with scheduling, calendars, special projects, and communications
- Answer initial phone calls from clients/staff and relay information accurately to other team members
- Handle billing, cover letters, etc.
- Working knowledge of filing case materials
- Handles requests that require detailed knowledge of department and policies and procedures; assists in communicating requirements and expectations
- Compiles confidential data from various sources to integrate to regular and or/special reports
- Oversee and ensure all requests for facilities, IT, and maintenance are addressed
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- 5+ years of executive assistant experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with quick response time
If you are a good fit for this executive assistant position in Plantation, apply below. You can also visit www.speciacounsel.com to view our openings throughout the country.