Are you a legal practice case assistant interested in a contract-to-hire opportunity in Portland, OR? You will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to multiple attorneys, so this role requires excellent organization, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. You will be drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; performing state and federal court filings and e-filings; maintaining case files; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, phone support, mailings, invoice/billing support, time entry, and monitoring schedules. The ideal candidate will have a highly collaborative and cooperative workstyle superior writing and typing skills.
- 1+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced litigation firm
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules and filing/e-filing procedures
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, time entry, database, and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified legal practice case assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Portland@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.