Are you an experienced legal project manager interested in a full time opportunity in San Francisco? You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing legal services improvements and using your project management skills to implement these improvements in both internal and client-facing projects. You will implement new and improved practices via training and tool development, so interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills are required to excel at this role. You will be creating internal and external plans and timelines, regular reports on deliverables and benefits, and expected to stay within budget. Must have project management certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.) and professional services experience.
- Must have a BA/BS degree and/or an ABA-approved paralegal certificate
- Must have project management certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in the professional service sector, with a thorough understanding of all stages in a project life-cycle
- Experience managing a team and working closely with senior business stakeholders
- Driven; can work independently and autonomously but is also a team player
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills is a must
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Project and Nimbus process mapping software experience is a plus!
If you are a qualified legal project manager interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.