Special Counsel has an immediate need for a Office Coordinator role. In this role, you will serve as both the Office Coordinator, making sure the day-to-day operations of the legal team run smoothly, as well as the Legal Secretary assisting in administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated person that takes initiative and is resourceful. If selected, you will receive a salary commensurate with experience.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Handle all administrative and office management tasks for the office
- Assist legal personnel with all specialized clerical duties relating to legal matters
- Prepare and draft legal documents, memos, and correspondences
- Manage the coordination of documents, ensuring all exhibits, attachments, and enclosures are in order
- Maintain the office calendar and schedule meetings, appointments, and case dates
- Serve of point of contact for coordinating interviews for the firm
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 3 years of experience in legal support
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong clerical skills, including proofreading and cite-checking
- Ability to work independently
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Office
If you think you are the right fit for this Legal Secretary and Office Coordinator role, please submit your resume today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled