Are you an experienced legal secretary interested a new opportunity? If so, Special Counsel has an excellent option for you! You will be responsible for drafting and formatting legal documents, responding to e-mails, calendaring, state and federal e-filing, expense reports, and other tasks as assigned. You will also be providing administrative support, such as scheduling conference calls and assisting with pre-billing. Apply today by sending your resume in Word format to email@example.com . They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
- At least a year of litigation secretary experience
- 5-10 years of experience (required)
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, calendaring, and e-filing procedures
- Litigation and Transactional experience (required)
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and e-filing software
- Knowledge of E-filing (all districts State & Fed)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail