Are you an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary looking to step up your career today? This may be perfect opportunity for you! A busy downtown firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their litigation group. You will be responsible drafting correspondence, editing and filing pleadings with State and Federal courts, scheduling depositions, file maintenance, travel arrangements, expense reports, time entry, review and editing of prebills, and maintaining attorney calendars.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with litigation support.
- Strong experience calendaring litigation deadlines.
- Strong filing / e-filing experience in State and Federal courts, ECF and Pacer.
- Must have experience and proficiency using MS Office Suite.
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to type 65 WPM.
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!