Are you a college graduate who has already started your career as a legal assistant and you’re looking to make an upward move? This may be the position for you to continue your career in legal support! An AmLaw top 100 firm in Washington, DC is looking to hire a junior-level legal secretary to support their busy attorneys. This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and to work alongside accomplished individuals within the legal field.
Responsibilities will be:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Providing administrative and clerical support to various partners and associates of the firm
- Scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and tracking an accurate client contact database
- Handling and reviewing monthly client billing, ensuring their accuracy and completeness
- Coordinating travel arrangements for various members of the team
- Professionalism, courtesy, and confidentiality while providing legal support
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Do not miss out on your chance to work in a friendly and professional environment alongside accomplished individuals within the legal field. Submit a resume to get in touch with a recruiter today!
- Minimum 1 or more years of previous experience as a legal assistant in a law firm
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proofreading abilities
- The ability to multitask within a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled