Are you a college graduate who is looking to get started in the legal world? Do you have a few years of professional experience and an interest in working in a law firm? This may be the position for you to start your career in legal support! An AmLaw top 100 firm in Washington, DC is looking to hire a junior-level legal secretary to support their busy attorneys. This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and to work alongside accomplished individuals within the legal field.
Responsibilities will be:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Providing administrative and clerical support to various partners and associates of the firm
- Scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and tracking an accurate client contact database
- Handling and reviewing monthly client billing, ensuring their accuracy and completeness
- Coordinating travel arrangements for various members of the team
- Professionalism, courtesy, and confidentiality while providing legal support
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Do not miss out on your chance to work in a friendly and professional environment alongside accomplished individuals within the legal field. Submit a resume to get in touch with a recruiter today!
- Minimum 2 or more years of previous administrative experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proofreading abilities
- The ability to multitask within a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office required, as well as good typing skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled