Special Counsel is now hiring for an Estate Planning Legal Secretary job on the Southside of Jacksonville, Florida! If you have a background in estate planning, wills, trusts and/or probate law then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is respected local law firm seeking a polished and experienced individual to support a partner level attorney for 25-30 hours a week.
Estate Planning Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Client contact for scheduling
- Preparation of estate planning and probate documents
- Compiling inventory of assets
- Legal research
- Typing, scanning, copying, printing, and organizing files
- 3+ years of Estate Planning experience in a law firm
- Florida experience is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated, independent worker
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive matters
- Dedication and focus; strong work ethic
- Strong typing and administrative skills
- Excellent organization skills and have ability to multi-task
Experience with Microsoft Office, LexisNexis and/or Westlaw
Does this Estate Planning Legal Assistant job in Jacksonville, Florida appeal to you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIJacksonville on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates on new positions and the legal market in northeast Florida!