Civil Litigation Secretary Job in Jacksonville, Florida
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge and showcase your legal secretary abilities? If so, our client may want to speak with you!
You would be responsible for:
- Providing support for multiple attorneys
- Preparing and submitting documentation for e-filing in both Florida and Federal courts
- Light drafting of correspondence, notices, pleadings and discovery documents
- Managing attorney calendars and scheduling hearings and appointments
- Recording, coordinating and monitoring case activities from intake to conclusion
You are the perfect fit if:
- You have at least two years of legal secretary experience
- You are intimately familiar with Florida and Federal e-filing
- You possess strong organizational and multitasking skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and legal databases
- You display a driven and positive attitude and demonstrate a proactive approach to case management
Are you interested in applying for this job in Jacksonville, Florida? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or send to Jacksonville@specialcounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com for daily updates on the legal market in North Florida!