Announcing an exciting new Family Law Legal Secretary job in Jacksonville, Florida through Special Counsel! If you are a legal professional with at least 1-2 years of family law experience, this could be the perfect job for you!
Family Law Legal Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Draft correspondence, pleadings and answer phones
- Organize and process all discovery
- Prepare exhibits for mediations and hearings
- Greet clients
- Proficient in family law or criminal law
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Works well in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
If you’d like to be considered for this Family Law Legal Secretary job in Jacksonville, FL, submit your resume today in Word format below. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities!