Special Counsel is assisting a large, national, law firm with their Legal Secretary opening! Do you have at least three years’ experience providing support to attorneys in Employment law? If so, then this position may be for you! Our client is offering a permanent role with great benefits.
- Draft, proofread and/or disseminate legal documents and correspondence as directed by the attorney.
- Administrative duties to include, but not limited to, copying, answering and directing telephone calls.
- Scheduling of hearing, depositions, meditations, conferences, examinations under oath and other events as directed by the attorney.
- Managing tasking system to ensure timely completion of all tasks assigned and updates to deadlines.
- Gathering and organizing records, documents and other materials.
- Timely and efficiently maintaining case management data within case management program
- Three plus years’ experience in civil litigation required, Employment litigation preferred
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional transcription skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Client Profiles, Outlook, Juris and electronic billing
Apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled