Now hiring for a Real Estate Legal Secretary in Tampa, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have several years’ experience providing secretarial support to attorneys in Land use or Real Estate? If so, then apply today to be considered for this permanent role! This opportunity is with a very prestigious and leading Florida law firm with an office in downtown Tampa. They are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join their team!
- Supporting attorneys/paralegals in commercial closings
- Review and analyze corporate financial information
- Draft, transcribe and prepare legal correspondence
- Schedule appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, etc earch
- Assist in preparing for large complex closings
- Five plus years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate transactions
- Ability to understand, edit and proof various documents related to conveyances, acquisitions, leases and financing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of title insurance and survey
- Strong typing ability (speed and accuracy)
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, MS Word 2010, MS Outlook 2010
- Ideal background includes experience with large corporate transactions
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled