Special Counsel is seeking a Legal Secretary for a law firm in Charlotte, NC! If you are a legal professional with at least four years of legal administrative experience, this could be the perfect job for you!
- Draft correspondence and pleadings
- Organize and process all discovery
- Prepare exhibits for mediations and hearings
- Greet clients
- 4+ years of legal experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Works well in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
If you’d like to be considered for this Legal Secretary job in Charlotte, submit your resume today in Word format below. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities!