Are you a senior legal secretary with civil litigation and/or IP litigation experience interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Century City, CA? In this role, you will be supporting four to five busy attorneys and responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents (including TOAs and TOCs) and correspondence; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; performing legal research; coordinating depositions and court appearances; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 10+ years of civil litigation experience in a fast-paced firm
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling
If you are a qualified corporate/IP litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.