Special Counsel is searching for a Legal Secretary for a law firm in Los Angeles, CA. This is a permanent position which will support primarily one of the firm's Partners as well as provide some support to Associates within the same department. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is poised and professional and looking to take their legal career to the next level.
- Manage the Partner’s calendar, schedule meetings and conferences and keep track of court dates
- Answer the telephone and field calls
- Call clients on occasion to gather or convey information
- Input attorney time and assist with billing and expenses
- 2+ years of litigation experience
- Excellent computer skills, including expertise in Outlook calendaring and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with inputting or keeping track of attorney time; billing and expense experience
- Must be polished and professional and have excellent communication and people skills
If you are interested in the Legal Secretary position in Los Angeles, please submit your resume below. We would love to talk with you!
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.