Are you a legal secretary interested in a contract job opportunity with an AmLaw 100 firm in Los Angeles, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; docketing; coordinating depositions and meetings; managing client files and intake; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as creating documents from handwritten copy and dictation, coordinating travel, entering attorney time, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of legal secretary experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of calendaring and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.