Are you a mid-level legal secretary interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in San Francisco? You will be responsible for providing assistance to multiple attorneys, so this role requires excellent organization, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. You will be drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; performing state and federal court filings and e-filings; maintaining case files; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, phone support, mailings, invoice/billing support, time entry, and monitoring schedules. The ideal candidate will have a highly collaborative and cooperative workstyle superior writing and typing skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced litigation firm
- BA/BS degree
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules and filing/e-filing procedures
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, time entry, database, and e-filing software
- Typing speed of 65wpm or greater
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified legal practice assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.