Are you an experienced litigation secretary interested in a contract opportunity in Corona, CA? You will be responsible for state and federal court filings, drafting/formatting legal documents, large-scale document production, and other administrative tasks as assigned. We especially want to hear from you if you are highly organized.
- At least 3 years of relevant legal experience in Plaintiff-side personal injury/defense, and/or property/liability insurance
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great customer service skills with a no-job-too-small attitude
If you are a qualified litigation associate interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.