Special Counsel is recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary in Cincinnati. You will need at least two years’ experience in a similar role. This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. If interested, you must be available to interview immediately.
- Highly accurate calendaring, scheduling, and reminders when appropriate to manage deadlines in a busy environment
- Proofread all legal documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper formatting
- Draft and redline correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents
- File court documents electronically and in document form in the correct court with little to no guidance; determine and follow all local and/or judge-specific requirements
- Docketing, scheduling depositions, ordering records
- 2+ years of relevant experience; must possess more than a fundamental understanding of civil litigation
- Candidates with experience in commercial litigation, plaintiff, and insurance defense are highly encouraged to apply
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and document management software
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are a qualified candidate interested in stepping up your career, please submit your resume in Word format via e-mail to Nicholas.Romley@SpecialCounsel.com today!
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply