Are you an experienced legal secretary / personal assistant interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Century City, CA? You will be responsible for processing expense reports, coordinating travel, assisting with drafting and formatting legal documents and correspondence, calendaring, and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for phone and e-mail support, mailings, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience; litigation experience is preferred
- Superb writing, editing, and proofreading skills are a must
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal secretary or personal assistant with litigation experience interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.