Special Counsel's client in the downtown Pittsburgh area is in need of a legal assistant. Are you a legal assistant who would like to do more? Are you interested in an opportunity which offers competitive compensation, good benefits and work life balance? This could be an interesting position for you.
- At least 1 year of litigation experience in a firm or in-house setting
- Highly administrative, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to type 50 wpm or greater
- Good understanding of Microsoft office products
- Experience Filing; E-Filing is a huge plus
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
To hear more about this interesting position please submit your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled.