A well-established boutique firm in Los Angeles is seeking a general business to business litigator with 6+ years of experience. If you have experience litigating in any of the following practice areas, we would love to hear from you: IP, employment, technology, health care or real estate. The right candidate should have experience at all levels of litigation and alternative dispute resolution handling sophisticated cases with high dollar risk. This is a great opportunity to join a "small but mighty" team, established over 60 years ago, now with about 55 attorneys and a lot of local corporate clients in Los Angeles.
Some exciting highlights of the job include:
Other job requirements include:
- Small firm environment with high-dollar matters
- Lots of direct client contact
- Competitive salary for a firm of its size
- 1850 minimum billables with attractive bonus structure
- Some travel
- Mentorship opportunities
- Skills development and partnership track
- 6+ years of experience in general business litigation
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong academic credentials, preferably from a top local school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of California
If you believe you have the requisite experience and qualifications listed above, we are eager to hear from you today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled