Special Counsel Minneapolis has an open job for a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant / Legal Secretary. Our client, a national law firm, is seeking to hire someone well-versed in litigation administrative support with Labor & Employment law experience being a huge bonus!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant job include:
- Managing attorney calendars and monitoring case deadlines
- Assisting with correspondence, including mail and email
- Opening and maintaining client case files
- Filing case documents with state and federal court
- Trial preparation if needed, such as support with subpoenas, deposition preparation, discovery, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of administrative support for attorneys in a law firm setting; litigation experience required, labor & employment experience a plus
- Experience in e-filing, managing calendars, handling correspondence
- Paralegal certificate and/or paralegal-level experience a plus, but not required
If you are looking for a new, exciting job in the new year and have the qualifications listed above, this is the job for you! Contact us today for immediate consideration!