We are seeking a bright, energetic, full-time administrative assistant with a minimum of three years’ legal assistant experience.
Successful candidate should have experience in
- supporting complex civil litigation in Massachusetts state and federal courts
- knowledge of organizing litigation files, scheduling depositions, familiarity with discovery matters and the procedural rules
- must possess strong typing and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
Job responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, answering phones, drafting and proofreading correspondence and other documents and other office support functions.
Applicant must have good interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients, be proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized, dependable and have a professional attitude, appearance and demeanor. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Boston, MA 02108 (Required)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY