Special Counsel has a Litigation Legal Assistant job in Paramus, NJ available with a law firm client. If you are an experienced legal professional with looking to assist a growing firm, we would love to see your resume today! Our client is a regional law firm expanding its New Jersey team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Putting together filings and pleadings
- Maintaining calendar and appointments
- Composing and filing legal documents
- Following up on court matters
Qualifications and Highlights:
- At least 2 years experience handling litigation-any experience in Plaintiff PI or civil litigation a plus
- Ability to start part-time and then move to full-time hours
- Able to work well independently
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, and efficient.
If you would like to be considered for the Litigation Legal Assistant job in Params, New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled