Are you looking for a full time opportunity to showcase your multi-tasking skills and talented abilities at a national law firm with offices in Tampa, FL? If so, our client may want to speak with you!
As a Legal Assistant, you would be responsible for:
- Transcription and Dictation
- Drafting correspondence
- Reviewing legal documents for accuracy
- Providing support to legal staff and attorneys as needed
You are the perfect fit if:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- You are experienced in dictation and transcription
- You have excellent typing skills
- You have basic working knowledge of legal documents
- You display a driven and positive attitude
If you are a team player, willing to learn and eager to contribute to a well-respected firm, then please send your resume ASAP and check out all legal opportunities by visiting our website at specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled