We are looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant in Orlando, Florida, through Special Counsel! Our client is seeking a professional with four or more years of experience with first party or third party insurance experience. Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize varying tasks appropriately. This is a contract to hire assignment.
- Review and index documents
- Set depositions
- Contact adjusters, medical facilities, and opposing counsel.
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- Assist with client billing and attorney timekeeping
- Draft and proofread correspondence, memoranda, and complex legal documents.
- Four or more years’ experience in a law firm
- Civil Litigation and/or Personal Injury is a plus!
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Apply today by submitting your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIOrlando on Twitter and Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in Central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled