Special Counsel is assisting a large, national, law firm with their Legal Assistant opening! Do you have at least three years’ experience providing support to attorneys in civil litigation? If so, then this position may be for you! Our client is offering a permanent role with great benefits.
- Review and index documents
- Set depositions
- Draft legal documents and correspondences
- Assist with trial preparation, including discovery, trial binders, exhibit preparation, and other duties
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- Assist with client billing and attorney timekeeping
- Three plus years’ experience in civil litigation required, commercial litigation preferred
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional transcription skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Client Profiles, Outlook, Juris and electronic billing
Apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled