Special Counsel is seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant for a temporary position in Orlando, FL. Experience with e-filing and document drafting is required. This position is with a well-respected law firm with great work-life balance.
- Research and draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Support multiple attorneys with their administrative needs
- Calendaring and scheduling
- 1+ years’ experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- E-filing knowledge
If you are interested in this litigation legal assistant job in Orlando, please submit your resume below. Visit www.specialcounsel.com for available opportunities throughout the country.