Special Counsel is looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant in Nashville, TN! Our client is seeking a professional with 3+ years of insurance defense experience. Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize varying tasks appropriately.
- Review and index documents
- Set depositions
- Contact adjusters, medical facilities, and opposing counsel.
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- Assist with client billing and attorney timekeeping
- Draft and proofread correspondence, memoranda, and complex legal documents.
- 3+ years’ experience in a law firm
- Insurance defense experience is a plus!
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel and Word
Apply today by submitting your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.