Special Counsel is now hiring a Legal Assistant for a law firm in Chattanooga, TN! Do you have five or more years’ experience supporting attorneys in a legal setting? Our client is a law firm seeking to add an experienced and polished team member to their group!
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Proofread and edit a high volume of legal documents and correspondence
- Assist with trial preparation
- Some calendaring and scheduling and working on travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain case files
- Draft/Prepare correspondences and other legal documents
- Sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail
- 5+ years’ experience in a law firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Familiarity with Federal and State civil rules and procedures
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this Legal Assistant job in Chattanooga sounds like a great opportunity for you, apply now by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.