Special Counsel is seeking a high-level Litigation Legal Assistant to support a busy practice group with high volume commercial and civil litigation matters. Qualified candidates must have experience supporting attorneys in a fast paced legal environment and possess strong attention to detail.
· 10 plus years of legal support experience preferred
· Expert in Microsoft Office 2013 Suite and Adobe Acrobat
· Expert in filing procedures in federal and state courts (multi-state).
· Proficient written communication, as well as proof-reading and transcription
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal communications skills
· Ability to work as a member of a team
Competitive compensation DOE, as well as generous benefits package, including; medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability, life insurance, paid parking, 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records