Special Counsel has a Litigation Legal Assistant job in Portland. If you are an experienced legal professional knowledgeable in Commercial Litigation, we would love to see your resume today! Our clients are both national and regional law firms expanding their teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to multiple attorneys including Partners and Sr. Associates
- Drafting and revising motions, briefs, complaints and legal correspondence
- TOCs, TOAs, redlining documents as necessary
- E-filing with NY/NJ state and federal courts
Qualifications and Highlights:
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant in a law firm role
- Ability to handle an extremely busy and demanding role supporting multiple attorneys
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, and efficient
- Ability to interview and start working immediately
If you would like to be considered for the Litigation Legal Assistant jobs that Special Counsel has available, please submit your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.