Special Counsel is currently seeking multiple direct hire litigation legal secretaries to support our clients that are involved in busy commercial litigation practices across the Metropolitan Detroit region. On point candidates will have experience handling the following responsibilities:
- Proficient with calendaring and docketing.
- Proficient with scheduling layperson and expert depositions.
- Able to handle various software platforms to track and log expense reports.
- Proficient with putting together witness lists and exhibit lists.
- Experienced with drafting client correspondence, drafting various motions, subpoenas, etc.
The salary is candidate driven and based on experience. Candidates might be asked to take a typing speed test or Microsoft Office proficiency test.
If you would like to learn more about this job available via Special Counsel in the Detroit Metropolitan area please submit your resume below. You may also visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities.