A Litigation Legal Secretary job in New York City has become available. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least two years’ litigation experience. Experience with trial preparation and extensive document drafting is required. This position is with a well-respected law firm with great work-life balance.
- Research and draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Support multiple attorneys with their administrative needs
- Trial preparation and trial assistance
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist multiple departments as a floating legal secretary
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least two years’ litigation experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- E-filing knowledge
- Excellent references
- History of stability
If you are interested in this Litigation Legal Secretary job in New York, please submit your resume below. You may also visit our website: specialcounsel.com.