Special Counsel is looking for a talented, top-notch litigation secretary. If you are detail-oriented and have experience as a Litigation Secretary, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client is looking to bring on a bright, highly motivated individual to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
- Provide support to partners and associates
- Transcribe correspondence, proofreading, and scanning documents
- Calendar conference calls and meetings
- Office administration duties, such as scheduling, file organization, and gathering case-related records
- Maintain confidential information in a professional and trustworthy manner
- Minimum 2 years litigation secretary experience
- Experience in e-filing strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in the Litigation Legal Secretary job in San Diego, CA, please send your resume to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
for immediate consideration! Please also visit www.specialcounsel.com
for other career opportunities.