Special Counsel is recruiting a Senior Litigation Paralegal for an east-side corporation. The Senior Paralegal will serve as an integral member of the legal department providing assistance and support on a broad range of legal matters affecting day-to-day business operations. This individual reports to the Senior Litigation Counsel.
- Manage legal holds and discovery
- Correspond with in-house counsel globally to track litigation matters
- Create and/or modify reports, metrics, presentations, and correspondence
- Maintain internal files related to legal matters
- Assist with legal department budgeting/expense tracking support
- Respond to internal inquiries from non-legal colleagues on a timely basis
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree required. Paralegal degree/certified paralegal preferred. Notary public preferred
- 3 years’ experience as a paralegal at a law firm or comparable experience in-house
- Significant experience and expertise in managing outside counsel reporting and expense tracking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading skills
- High level of competency and experience with the Microsoft Office software package, Adobe Acrobat, litigation support applications, electronic docketing applications, PACER, electronic filing, research tools is preferred
- Experience with insurance claim submissions is a plus
Would you like to learn more about the In-House Litigation paralegal positoin that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled