Special Counsel is searching for a Litigation Paralegal for a law firm in New York City. Do you have at least three years of litigation experience in a paralegal role? If so, this could be the right fit for you!
- Drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence
- Performing legal research, coordinating discovery requests and responses
- Assembling exhibits, coordinating depositions, mediations, and court appearances
- Assisting with client billing, calendaring, and other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's or Paralegal Certificate required
- 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience
- Pharmaceutical or mass tort experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of court rules
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
If you are a qualified Litigation Paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply below. Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view our opportunities throughout the country.