Special Counsel has a NEW opportunity for an Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal job in downtown Jacksonville, Florida! If you have at least five (5) years of paralegal experience in a thriving insurance defense law firm, this could be a great opportunity for you!
You could be the perfect fit if you have the following:
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience with insurance defense litigation
- Experience interacting directly with clients, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, medical offices and courts
- Experience drafting pleadings, managing case files, calendaring, organizing document production, reviewing/analyzing discovery responses, obtaining/summarizing medical records, converting PDF documents to Word format, redlining documents and researching
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel), Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion software, Westlaw/Lexis and practice management software
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks If this Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida sounds like a good fit for you, please apply TODAY by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or email to Jacksonville@SpecialCounsel.com! This is an IMMEDIATE NEED!