Special Counsel is currently recruiting for a Litigation Paralegal position for a firm in the Cumberland Mall area. If you have at least 3 years’ experience supporting civil litigation attorneys, then this may be the right opportunity for you to join a fantastic law firm. You will be offered a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Drafting basic litigation filings.
- Complex file management; maintain and update files
- Obtain and analyze records and data
- eDiscovery, Electronic Filing
- Trial preparation
- 3+ years of experience in litigation
- A Paralegal Diploma/Certificate with a College Degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Summation
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below!