Special Counsel is searching for a litigation paralegal for our client in Charleston, SC. If you have at least three years of litigation experience in a law firm, this is the job for you!
- Research and draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Trial preparation and trial assistance
- Associate’s degree or Paralegal Certificate, Bachelors degree preferred
- At least three years’ experience working in a law firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this litigation paralegal job in Charleston, please submit your resume below, or via our website: specialcounsel.com.