Special Counsel has a Litigation Paralegal opening for a great law firm in the Nashville area.
Responsibilities in this role include:
· Propound and respond to discovery, manage exhibits for depositions, document production and trial
· Prepare trial briefs and assist in trial preparation
· Draft complaints, motions, answers interrogatories, jury instructions, motions in limine, subpoenas, and other pleadings as needed
Requirements for the Litigation Paralegal position include:
· Paralegal certificate from and ABA-approved Paralegal program or BA degree
· At least two years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal
· High proficiency with Microsoft office suite
This is an opportunity to work for a well-known firm with a strong reputation and build your career as a Litigation Paralegal. They are offering a competitive salary for a candidate that will fit in with the culture of quality and commitment. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records