Are you a senior litigation paralegal with extensive products liability and/or commercial litigation experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with an AmLaw 100 firm in Irvine, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents, presentations, and correspondence; trial prep; eDiscovery; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. Must have a flexible schedule to allow for overtime and travel out of state. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be highly organized and tech savvy with extensive trial experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of relevant experience; products liability experience and/or commercial litigation experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with Trial Director and Relativity preferred but not required
- Flexible schedule to allow for overtime and travel out of state from time to time
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to OC@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!