Are you an experienced litigation paralegal interested in a direct hire opportunity in El Segundo, CA? In this role, you will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; building complex chronologies and timelines of key events pertaining to each case; performing legal research; summarizing deposition transcripts; coordinating discovery requests and responses; assembling exhibits for legal briefs and depos; coordinating depositions, mediations, and court appearances via telephone and computer; assisting with client billing; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience in a fast-paced firm
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), databases, and cloud-based applications
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.