Are you a litigation paralegal with trial experience interested in a contract opportunity starting ASAP in San Diego, CA? In this role, you will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; performing legal research; coordinating discovery requests and responses; assembling exhibits; coordinating depositions, mediations, and court appearances; assisting with client billing; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience in a fast-paced firm; trial experience required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Trial Director
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.