Are you an experienced litigation paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Diego, CA? You will be responsible for drafting and proofing legal documents and correspondence; managing contracts; trial prep; internal and external communications; creating matters in the case management log; onboarding of new staff; working with IT on any tech issues; issuing litigation legal holds; interviewing custodians; managing and responding to discovery requests; data compilation; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 - 8+ years of recent litigation paralegal experience; must have experience with contracts and eDiscovery
- BA/BS and ABA-accredited paralegal certificate are required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!